Monday, December 1, 2014

Breaking News: A Showgirl's Political Agenda

Maren Wade's Confessions of a Showgirl: A Showgirl's Political Agenda
Maren Wade's Confessions of a Showgirl: A Showgirl's Political Agenda
Click here to read full article in Las Vegas Weekly

On Tuesday, November 4, I was asked to be a part of the press coverage of Election Day. This being my first stint as an interviewer, I needed to be taken seriously. I dedicated my days before the election to brainstorming and coming up with my best questions. If this went well, I could be the next Cynthia Rowley on CNN.

Wait, this just in: I need to issue a correction. Apparently, Cynthia Rowley is a fashion designer. The correct name is Candy Crowley. (Okay, I have a confession to make. I don’t watch much news not related to being a showgirl.) Anyway, let me try this again …

No comments:

Post a Comment