About Me

My photo

Las Vegas Entertainer featured on America's Got Talent, NBC's Star Tomorrow and The National Radio City Tour with the Rockettes.  

Also seen in "Show in The Sky" at the Rio, "Vegas! The Show" at Planet Hollywood, "Fantasy" at the Luxor and has toured nationally with football legend Terry Bradshaw in "America's Favorite Dumb Blonde."  

Currently writes the column "Confessions of a Showgirl" featured in Las Vegas Weekly.

Maren Wade's Official Website www.marenwade.com

Confessions of a Showgirl Official Website www.confessionsofashowgirl.com

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Fifty Shades of Tan

Maren Wade's Confessions of a Showgirl: Fifty Shades of Tan
Maren Wade's Confessions of a Showgirl: Fifty Shades of Tan


Click here to read full article in Las Vegas Weekly

I gasped. The serpent stared straight at me, and I was Eve in the Gardenof Eden. (Ok, I have a confession to make. I didn’t read the book.I read the CliffNotes version. Fine, I know there isn’t a CliffNotes version.) My point is, I would imagine my story is pretty similar.It all started the day I found THE ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment